The Blessings of a Godly Home (Led by godly father and mother)
Prepared by Ptr. Doods Agravante
- In a godly home, one learns that he is a creature of God for eternity.
- In a godly home, one learns to fear God (Prov. 1:7; Ps 36:1-4).
- In a godly home, one learns the relevance, significance, and the importance of the orders and ordinances of God (Ex. 12:24-28; 13:8, 14).
- In a godly home, one learns to pray (Rom. 12:12; Col. 4:2).
- In a godly home, the tradition of men are clearly marked, abhored, and avoided (Mk 7:8-9).
- In a godly, home, children learn the attributes of character that will shape their spiritual, social and secular relationship (I Tim 4:12).
- Godly homes teaches little boys how to be good husband and fathers, and little girls to be good wives and mothers in the future (I Pte 3:7).