Growing Through Prayer
Prepared by Ptr. Doods Agravante
A gret majority of church members do not participate in prayer. Why? Is it because they do not see any value in prayer? Or is it because they do not know what prayer is all about? This lesson will help us discover our great priviledge of prayer, and what it can do to help us grow in faith.
- The nature of prayer (Luke 11:1-4).
- Jesus was simply giving His followers an outline or format of His prayer life.
- It teaches us that we commune with the Holy God in prayer.
- The need to pray (Luke 11:5-2).
- Jesus is the best example on the discipline of prayer.
- The story tells us the importance of persistence in prayer.
- The Blessings of prayer (Phil. 4:6-7).
- A great number of benefits follow the man of prayer.
- In history, God blessed those men & women of prayer.
Our LOrd Jesus Christ showed us an example that the Christian should make it a habit to pray and not to discourage. He taught us that in prayer, we should exercise trust in God and appreciation for His blessing in us.