Prepared by: Ptr. Doods Agravante
Are you growing in your worship relationship to God? How did you arrive at a deep conviction that you need to go to Chirch on Sunday to worship the Lord? In this lesson, we will learn about one of God’s design in strengthening His children. We will study why we must worship and how we can worship meaningfully.
- Activities involve in a meaningful worship (Acts 2:41-47).
- They devoted themselves to the Apostles’ teaching, fellowship, breaking of bread and to prayer.
- They meet together and praising God and enjoying the favor of all the people.
- Attitudes needed in worship (Hebrews 10:19-24).
- Feel free “come near to God with sincere heart, a sure faith and trust.”
- The desire to grow steadfast and faithfull to God.
- Admonition to worship (Hebrews 10:25).
- We need to worship both privately and publicly in order to grow.
- For a balance growth, we must learn to worship God regularly with our brethren, let us not give up the habit of meeting together.
We need the daily companionship of our creator and the constant fellowship of our brethren. Worship helps us to grow spiritually.