The Blessings of a Godly Home
(Led by godly father and mother)
by Ptr. Doods Agravante
1. In a godly home, one learns that he is a creature of God for eternity.
2. In a godly home, one learns to fear God (Prov. 1:7; Ps. 36:1-4).
3. In a godly home, one learns the relevance, significance, and importance of the orders and ordinances of God (Ex. 12:24-28; 13:8, 14).
4. In godly home, the tradition of men are clearly marked, abhorred, and avoided (Mark 7:8-9).
5. In a godly home, one learns to pray (Rom. 12:12; Col. 4:2).
6. In a godly home, children learn the attributes of character that will shape their spiritual, social, and secular relationships (I Tim. 4:12).
7. Godly homes teach little boys how to be good husbands and fathers, and little girls to be good wives and mothers in the future (I Pet. 3:7).